Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slow 'N Sear has taken the next step

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Munch View Post
    Done and done. I must be 21st or more. Amazon holds reviews until confirmed by email.
    Love it! Thanks Munch for taking us past the goal.

Comment

Added a review.

Comment

Originally posted by cdub24 View Post
        Added a review.

And a very nice review it is! Thanks!

Comment

28 Five Star Reviews! Could someone get suspicious that those were coordinated?

Comment

Originally posted by bep35 View Post
            28 Five Star Reviews! Could someone get suspicious that those were coordinated?
            Nah, it's just the Cult of SnS raising awareness for their cause!

Comment

It is now 30 5 star reviews... I just posted my review.

I don't own a kettle or Slow n Sear.😎 but I felt compelled to help my Pit member friend David Parrish out on his project. I've listened to my fellow Pit Members rave about the great performance of this product and felt a little white lie wouldn't hurt anyone.🙈

Comment

• David Parrish
                David Parrish commented
                Editing a comment
                Breadhead thanks for the review. Based on what I've seen of your cooks in The Pit I think you would really, really like the kettle and SnS combo.

• Breadhead
                Breadhead commented
                Editing a comment
                David Parrish

I saw the Kettle Proformer the other day for $349 while I was shopping at Orchard Hardware. I immediately thought of your Slow N Sear. But I didn't pull the trigger.😎 My BGE would feel like I was chippying on him.

• David Parrish
                David Parrish commented
                Editing a comment
                You can get a one touch premium for $150 or heck the master touch for $200. Once you're in love, you can take the legs off either and build a table to match your egg table =)

Put in my 2 cents worth David Parrish well...maybe 1 1/2 cents worth

Comment

Originally posted by DWCowles View Post
                Put in my 2 cents worth David Parrish well...maybe 1 1/2 cents worth
                Thank you Sir!

Comment

Done, I love the SnS!

Comment

• David Parrish
                    David Parrish commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks! Welcome to The Pit! We're glad you're here. Nice first post, too =)

After a little research and reading all of this, I just purchased one! Look forward to using it and leaving some feedback!

Comment

• smarkley
                    smarkley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You wont be disappointed at all!

• Jerod Broussard
                    Jerod Broussard commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The built in water pan still blows my mind. I'm a sucker for a humid cooking environment. I have a quick disconnect for the water hose, to fill up the water pan in the firebox on my offset.

• David Parrish
                    David Parrish commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you! I agree with smarkley =)

David Parrish Have you noticed a spike in sales since moving to Amazon?

Comment

Spinaker sales have gone up, and I want to thank everyone for their reviews as that's been a big part of the success.

Comment

Good job launching a product David Parrish ...

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

I've watched your campaign since you announced it on AR.

The way you and your wife have enticed your potential customer base has been stellar.😎

Launching your product with BBQ fanatic's On AR was brilliant!

It helps that it really made the Weber Kettle a better cooking device.😁

The Smokenator boys must be looking for work.😎

Comment

• David Parrish
                        David Parrish commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Much appreciated Breadhead. I just wish it was less work! Lol I guess that's not exactly true. It's not work when you're having fun

• Breadhead
                        Breadhead commented
                        Editing a comment
                        My dad used to tell me when I was a kid: Son... If you find work that you love doing you'll never work a day in your life.

He was a football coach and didn't look at that as work. He said it was about developing boys into becoming good men.
                        Last edited by Breadhead; September 10, 2015, 06:07 PM.

Wow, ordered it over the holiday so it couldn't have shipped until the 8th and before noon today (10th) it was deposited in my garage, prior to noon. I am impressed. I won't have a chance to play with it until Saturday but it just looks really Bad Ass in the kettle don't it?
                      Just setting up the new 732 and knocking back a couple rum & cokes before trying to get some sleep. I work overnights. Ahhhh, visions of pork butt will be dancing through my head, in an appropriate and family friendly way, I assure you.
                      Pit Boss, This thing is built like a brick Sh#t House. If I hadn't already owned nice kettle, I'd have bought one just to roll back the lid and see one of these SNS's looking back at me. When you see it sitting in your kettle, the possibilities all come to mind. This feat of stainless design was masterfully assembled. A lot of thought went in to it, obviously. It's a rock solid quality unit and anyone who has a kettle should be beating a path to your door.Or at least your website because hordes of saucy faced minions shuffling down your lane can be disturbing and upset the dogs. But I digress, and pour anther drink. You are onto something very cool with the sns, You recognized the limitation of the SN and you solved problems that put your SNS on a level of its own. Goo Show!!!!

Comment

Hahaha great post w0nq! Wish I was there with ya!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here