Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I installed my rotisserie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I installed my rotisserie

I thought it was going to be more involved. I thought I would need a slot on one side and would have to modify and install a bracket for the motor. Turns out I just needed 2 holes and no bracket.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181229_124106.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	615297

Name:	20181229_124150.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	615295Click image for larger version

Name:	20181229_125411.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	615298

Name:	20181229_125440.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	615296

Name:	20181229_125448.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	615299

Is this the rotisserie channel? I’m so glad to be here.
    Good work, it’s lookin cool. Now git some meat on that spit! 👍

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      And not the other way around!

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm a little disappointed I have chicken parts on deck next. I didn't expect the rotisserie to arrive until today but it came early. We're going to a party tonight so I wont be cooking the parts until Sunday night so the earliest maiden voyage would be Monday. I have a few more hams in the freezer that I'm eyeing.

Lovin it!!!!

Might dab some of that spar varnish, or polyurethane round th inside of them new holes, to keep alla that "WA Sunshine" from rottenin it out, down th road, a piece...

I reckon, since yerself, an CaptainMike ain't too awful far apart, geographically, I might be able to fill in as Spit Boy, from time to time...

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, the cabin is a lot closer to Mike. And the cabin would be where I might need a Spit Boy. That is unless I take the rotisserie down there with me which I might just do from time to time.

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinkin' the same thing - a little finish in the holes for protection.

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      You guys are right. I built a light box I'm going to suspend over my prep table. I just sanded it and had to repair the corner with wood glue. I'm going to stain it tomorrow when the glue is dry. I'll take care of the holes then.

So, the counter balance will be on the inside?

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Everything that came with the rotisserie is attached and showing in the pics except for the extender that is used for the 3 burner Weber.

• JimLinebarger
      JimLinebarger commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok. Mine came with a counter balance, which is a pain to set.

I like the way you modified your table. If you get a chance would like to see a wise shot of your whole setup,

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I'll see what I can do. I definitely have plans to take some shots once everything is finished. Hoping to build out the lower cabinets in the new year. But I can snap a few pics before then.

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy for you and your kitchen, jealous!!!

That's awesome Attjack!

Comment

Originally posted by Troutman View Post
      I like the way you modified your table. If you get a chance would like to see a wise shot of your whole setup,
      Troutman I still need to build my bottom cabinets and do various finishing touches.

Click image for larger version  Name:	LjrDqsi.jpg Views:	1 Size:	173.4 KB ID:	621800

Click image for larger version  Name:	N7THDqPMGhSHZhbUr6ycTvChkyMk0qzLNiJFFn0U3is2Vh6A3JommqFBOUIQiYXRDGku3lkXnynuixz1Y6nOgQ6rNJOnehiX00Dc7PnIQwTM1a_MLiyiFJaAtW7SvKmf8mZcgnRxqFdkbs85zst34B01NKx0lOA4m9W6iZHgBd6cs2ECvJOaIlljdPSOgCrBwT4L5PdsPCRiqCpTPK1YzZXjQYfL3n2DRbdbhaUOt72oRFIpFMutb2ThY90nmio Views:	1 Size:	678.0 KB ID:	621803

Click image for larger version  Name:	728hjwOhgmfX1cBs2weYGa5APFMHtRBBeXunPo7MmdARWO09n4z6MVtr_QZOZ91_NJQjoo1smoWzR6c-Dp3LgscwsHXM-YHl6_pVlLMJXnj1Fe3cih49-_0TE4k8f8PsWMEw2iGkCzQggniCAZbQ-cdmgUELRUquSLHFQ6maHopaGjgLY4VM9kh06xHNcIWass6q-1p4W-Dr5aSMgph3nclN2q5Kess5FZaPcrO7ewrox1dkGyMDFxMEYVr3JxH Views:	1 Size:	265.2 KB ID:	621799
      Click image for larger version  Name:	YGCiYEQA1Vcf4h2yTUntcSL8VX0ic9XFLeTuF_TPEQsDmLNtpnbgnM6B1F149CqqacReUy4e5-qxyUbeMPuDAy19rphZ9w05a6sLB3p1UqJ9wTbGLwzc-afHQ4WkoDMTmqslbMozGcIMXvtmHjYoWsyV-3_e_-ZDv2eUNpeDPquDWmcQDvl0cQEhLocRzAt_oqDa7nUFNe5y0_XRB5wZm_N6oXs4vLfi6WyL4ui32lYtjhlw3hITeGPcMOpghP9 Views:	1 Size:	422.2 KB ID:	621802 ​​​​​​​

Comment

What a great looking kitchen setup!

Comment

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, Pappy!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here