Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow .... My Wife Nailed It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice

Comment

Originally posted by ecowper View Post
      I asked for a best sushi and sashimi knife and a good sharpening system ..... this is what she put under the Christmas Tree

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpg Views:	233 Size:	3.37 MB ID:	963009
      Click image for larger version  Name:	8D399F9A-95B3-4FF6-8AAB-5D694B3AB061.jpeg Views:	243 Size:	2.88 MB ID:	963008
      WOW!
      It looks amazing!!!
      Last edited by Willson22; January 18, 2021, 03:53 AM.

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        How is this person a trial member since December 2020?

How do you like the Apex? I just ordered one.
      Those knives look awesome, how are they? Hopefully they don't call you Lefty now 🤣

Comment

• Donw
        Donw commented
        Editing a comment
        Excellent system. As stated in some of the posts above, watch some videos, get blue painters tape, a sharpee, keep the stones wet and clean, and you will be really happy with your purchased. And as someone advised above, go to a thrift shop and pick up some knives to practice on. On a side note you will occasionally find some excellent quality knives in the bargain bins at thrift stores for a buck or two.

• ecowper
        ecowper commented
        Editing a comment
        Mike-Sid I love the Apex …. I have used it on my Wusthof knives twice now and it does an amazing job. As far as the new knives …. Holy smokes …. Love chopping veggies with the Nakiri, amazing knife

Outstanding! Enjoy!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here