Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow .... My Wife Nailed It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    How is this person a trial member since December 2020?

• Sweaty Paul
    replied
    Outstanding! Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    Mike-Sid I love the Apex …. I have used it on my Wusthof knives twice now and it does an amazing job. As far as the new knives …. Holy smokes …. Love chopping veggies with the Nakiri, amazing knife

• Donw
    commented on 's reply
    Excellent system. As stated in some of the posts above, watch some videos, get blue painters tape, a sharpee, keep the stones wet and clean, and you will be really happy with your purchased. And as someone advised above, go to a thrift shop and pick up some knives to practice on. On a side note you will occasionally find some excellent quality knives in the bargain bins at thrift stores for a buck or two.

• Mike-Sid
    replied
    How do you like the Apex? I just ordered one.
    Those knives look awesome, how are they? Hopefully they don't call you Lefty now 🤣

Leave a comment:

• Willson22
    replied
    Originally posted by ecowper View Post
    I asked for a best sushi and sashimi knife and a good sharpening system ..... this is what she put under the Christmas Tree

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpg Views:	233 Size:	3.37 MB ID:	963009
    Click image for larger version  Name:	8D399F9A-95B3-4FF6-8AAB-5D694B3AB061.jpeg Views:	243 Size:	2.88 MB ID:	963008
    WOW!
    It looks amazing!!!
    Last edited by Willson22; January 18, 2021, 03:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Polarbear777
    commented on 's reply
    Living on the edge.

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Very nice

Leave a comment:

• willxfmr
    replied
    That's a great gift! You are a very lucky man.

Leave a comment:

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    They do look badass. These are a step above for sure

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    From what I’m reading, 6 months to a year of daily home kitchen use

• Panhead John
    replied
    Those just "look" badass! Great job by your wife. How long are they supposed to hold up between sharpenings?

Leave a comment:

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    Just sharpened my cheapo slicer with it ..... amazing!

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    Bkhuna I just told my wife that they are so beautiful I’m scared to use them. I know all about my Wusthof knives, but this is a whole different level.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Primary edge? Secondary edge? Wow, I have so much to learn. Here's what I do: knife not sharp, make knife sharper than it was, happy.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here