Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 82 - "Skip" Interview - November 23, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 82 - "Skip" Interview - November 23, 2017

HAPPY THANKSGIVING PitCast listeners!! I hope you have a great day doing whatever it is you people do for Thanksgiving. Today, I am especially thankful for your listenership and participation in these interviews. Today, I offer you Skip as a wonderful holiday listen...but first a little news. Have a safe and wonderful day!!

BBQCentralShow Skip Great show, Brothers!
    Thanks fer droppin' this so early!
    What a wonderful way to enjoy my early day!
    Happy Thanksgivin' to y'all, both!

Comment

• Skip
      Skip commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Mr. Bones

Skip, (greg) Rempe, BBQCentralShow, Great Show Gents‼️ 🦃 🦃 Happy 🦃 T - DAY 🦃🦃 to You and Yours‼️ My "CUZ" Mr. Bones Beat Me to The Post‼️ Skip I 2nd Your Trip to the Meet Up in Memphis Idea❗️ I could even Live with Your PBC Smoker Idea👍👍👍👍👍❗️ But I 😚🤔😳🤔😚
    Just Haven't Warmed Up to Pellet Grills❓ Stick Burners YES ‼️
    From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Thank you Dan.

Comment

Yup Skip, nothin like smoked eggs!

Comment

Skip, a pleasure to hear from you! Greg, I appreciate your show very much! Thanks for sharing - smokedcheese sounds really good. (On my list now)

Comment

Nice to hear your voice Skip BTW, I’m a big JD fan. I have two JD tractors.

Comment

Great to hear from you Skip! You sound like a great guy. Will be a privilege to meet you this year, depending on the Meat-Up. By the way, I do believe our Pit launch date was July 10, 2014 (Mh can correct me if I'm wrong) and you joined the 13th! You are definitely one of our original members!

Comment

• BBQCentralShow
                BBQCentralShow commented
                Editing a comment
                July 10th is a GREAT day each year!! :-)

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                BBQCentralShow must be your birffday?

Nice one, Guys! Pizza! Feeding the family! What better things could we do?

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words. The Pit is a great place for us to hang out.

Comment

GREAT SHOW! Nice job Skip!

Comment

• Skip
                    Skip commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you Jon.

Great work Skip! It is always great to hear your voice

Imagine if your mom could see you cooking now. I am sure she would love to have some food of that food off of the Memphis Pro and BGE! That would be a huge hit! It is funny that once you have kids, you need to start cooking outside. It is almost like you need a break from something.......

That Broil Master got a looooong run. That is for sure!

I really can't wait to have one of those pizzas in the next few weeks. I am going to be passing your way one of these weeks coming up, before Christmas. And that is right, you never have to justify purchases, if they are being used to "Feed the Family"

I might have to try that smoking of the egg thing. Not quite sure about that. LOL! And, I think you and Trish need to try that Smoked Deviled Egg recipe. That one sounds great.

I really wish I would have been able to make the Bahamas trip. That sounded like a great trip. I can't wait for the Meatup in Memphis. And I am on board for heading down to Chris Lilly's. (Since I know you are driving down.)

I have an idea for next time I stop by, you can take one of my PBC's and I will take your Memphis Grill.

Thanks again for taking the time Skip! See you in a few weeks. Best to Trish too!

Comment

• Skip
                    Skip commented
                    Editing a comment
                    See you soon John. Thanks.

Great job all! I am with you on the Meatup in Memphis Skip. Gotta know soon, though. Vacation pick is to me! I’m gonna give smoked eggs a try. Should do well on my GMG.

Comment

• Skip
                    Skip commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you for the kind words. I will post the Smoked Egg Recipe I use.

Skip Awesome listen. I wish I would have listened before I sent the Flour😀 I want pizza now!! I really enjoyed this.

Comment

• Skip
                    Skip commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No harm HouseHomey I need to work on that crust with 00 Flour. Believe me, I won't give up. It's 7* in Minnesota this morning but if you want pizza hop on a plane and it will be ready. Thanks again for the flour and your kind words.

Nice one Skip!

Comment

• Skip
                    Skip commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you. It was fun to visit with Greg.

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here