Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 78 - "Jon Solberg" interview - October 26, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 78 - "Jon Solberg" interview - October 26, 2017

If you've been waiting for the Jon Solberg Pitcast, your wait is over!!! What a blast this was to do...I know you will enjoy it! Before Jon, I hit the news desk...so sit back, relax and enjoy this episode of the Pitcast!!

Really nice. It's great to have a voice with the online identity!

Comment

Great to hear from you again Jon. I enjoyed this one too, as I always do. Nice job both of you.

Comment

Oooooh, late night tonight with Jon I put the SOUL in Solberg!

Comment

Really enjoy the interview with the Chicken King

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            [tear] I remember that title

• DWCowles
            DWCowles commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry Huskee Jon booted you out 😂

Jon Solberg, (greg), BBQCentralShow, 👍👍👍👍👍 ‼️ Great Job❗️ Jon You Sound More Like a Spit and Polished East Coast Lawyer than a Level Headed Scandahoovian❓ With Snooze Juice Running Down Both Sides of Your Chin❓❗️ You've Been My HeeeRow every Since You got My Avatar Up and Running on the Pit Club Site back in Dec 2014‼️ Thank You, Again❗️ 🤗😇🤗
          From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan
          Last edited by Danjohnston949; October 26, 2017, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Jon Solberg
            Jon Solberg commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Dan, I think : )

I'm glad I was able to lend a hand back then.

Jus' got done listenin', an' was enlightened, delighted, amused, an' engrossed!
          Quite th' Fine Job, Gentlemen BBQCentralShow Jon Solberg !
          Made my week, as always, listenin' to yet another Wagyu-Quality Broadcast!
          Hope ya' can make it to Memphis, Jon, same as I hope that I can!

Comment

• Jon Solberg
            Jon Solberg commented
            Editing a comment
            Thx MB!

Great interview! Always good fun listening to these.

But is it just me, or isn't there a constant beeping sound in the background whenever Jon speaks? BBQCentralShow, did you notice?

Comment

• BBQCentralShow
            BBQCentralShow commented
            Editing a comment
            I hear what you are saying...not a "beep" per say...but a bit of a high-frequency sound...it's on my end!

• BBQCentralShow
            BBQCentralShow commented
            Editing a comment
            I have this fixed going forward...I found out the issue!!

• Henrik
            Henrik commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes! Way to go, BBQCentralShow!

Great interview Jon and Greg! I look forward to Thursday for these interviews. Jon-a pleasure to hear your voice and get a better understanding of you and your Q experiences. Congrats on being the 1st pit member.

Comment

Another Awesome interview! I’d love to meet you in Memphis Jon Solberg !

Comment

Great interiew Jon Solberg !! Always good to put a voice with your many posts.

Comment

Just got around to listening to this. Fantastic. Jon you have a similar outlook as I do on the bbq world. One thing you said that lit the proverbial light bulb in my head was when asked where you would best like to go to experience good bbq, you concluded that it might be fun to just travel around and bbq with a variety of individuals. What a great answer and what a great idea. Become the Anthony Bourdain of bbq, just show up, have a backyard cook off with a few cold ones then journey on to the next place!

Again, I continue to enjoy these pod casts, thanks!

Comment

Thank you everyone for all the kind words. Major props to Greg for making me sound good.

Comment

Yup! One lucky BBQ guy. I second that emotion!

Comment

Jon Solberg great interview. You are one cool kat!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here