Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 55 - May 18, 2017 - Henrik interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 55 - May 18, 2017 - Henrik interview

Sorry for the delay...but this episode is worth it. Get to know you NEWEST forum moderator, Henrik!! Live from the side of the road in Sweden, we learn the background of Henrik and how he got involved with BBQ...ENJOY!!

Henrik's da man! Great interview, both of you!

Comment

That was a lot of fun! A bit surreal to hear myself in English...Thanks again, Greg!

Comment

Great interview!

Comment

great that you get good qual meat there for American BBQ

Comment

Henrik I loved this interview. You have great English! Did you learn in school when you were young? I love the way you are a "Traveling Pastor of Pork" around Sweden. Pay attention to "The Bringer of BBQ." Coming to a town near you.

i was laughing so hard the way you dump all the coals in the kettle. Those poor, poor chickens!! Sounds like your country is coming around to low and slow. How very exciting that is to be in on th ground floor.

preech those words my Euro BBQ Bretheren!

nice job and I aporeciated hearing from you.
            Erik.

Comment

• Henrik
              Henrik commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Erik! Yes, traveling pastor of pork is a good description, although I’ve cooked more game to date. I’ll keep ‘preaching’ for sure :-)

Sorry to bump an old post, but I'm slowly starting to listen to pit casts from some of the guys who I enjoy on this site. This one, Henrik, predates my joining but I enjoyed hearing your voice. Your English is flawless. Being a Swedish/Danish American I doubt that I know more than a handful of words in your language, much less could I carry on a conversation. At any rate, enjoyed hearing about the bbq scene in Sweden, as you know I'd love to make that a destination sometime in the future. Glad to have European participation in the things we have and love in common, cooking good bbq !!! Wouldn't it be amazing if we could bring the whole world together over some smoked brisket and a few cold beers? Hmmm?

Comment

• EdF
              EdF commented
              Editing a comment
              I've said it before: BBQ is the key to world peace! Who can fight while digesting?

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here