Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 46 - March 11, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 46 - March 11, 2017

SORRY FOR THE DEALY - HPB Expo Interviews - We also look at the past week's industry news. I apologize for the delay...the wind took out the power in Cleveland for a few days and, well, that kind of screws me!! ENJOY!!

Links:
    MeatingPlace
    HPBExpo

Glad to see your power is back!

Comment

Thought the wind fell out of everyone's sails up there when Cleveland Cavaliers started dropping like flies.

Comment

• customtrim
        customtrim commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey they are still in the towel guy is not hurt yet

I really enjoyed the interviews on the fly. Hopefully you can get out and about more often!

Comment

• BBQCentralShow
        BBQCentralShow commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks @Craigar...It's fun to do! I have a few more to run next week as well. Glad you enjoyed them!

Horsemeat is now legal http://newstarget.com/2016-02-23-usd...nsumption.html

Comment

• Steve Vojtek
        Steve Vojtek commented
        Editing a comment
        So when are we going to see a recipe for horse brisket? What rub would you use BBHR?

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
      But will FSIS provide inspection services the same way they do for beef, chicken, etc....???

Comment

• BBQCentralShow
        BBQCentralShow commented
        Editing a comment
        The answer is NO... The processing facilities would have to pay for the inspections and that would make the cost of doing business unrealistic. So in effect, it is still illegal. Without the FDA mark of inspection it cannot be sold for human consumption.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here