Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you are a member you must log in now. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Compliment for a Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Compliment for a Change

Many of us, myself definitely included, just this channel mainly as an arena to bitch about things we don't like. So I thought I would take the opportunity to give those behind the scenes a compliment for a recent changes that I like (and which fixed something I didn't like!) I just noticed that there is now a notifications counter which appears on top of the hamburger menu when you have new notifications. I like that very much. Thanks to all who share responsibility for this improvement.
    Meathead raywjohnson, Huskee
    Last edited by Dewesq55; November 18, 2020, 10:04 AM. Reason: I REALLY need to proofread better before clicking "Post."

Constructive criticism. Never the "B-Word."

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      B-Word?? Broussard words we like to hear.
      You B correct. 😃

Thanks! A work in progress. Always looking to make things better.

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      And you are.
      getting use to the changes.

Agreed, being somewhat of a doofus when it comes to computers or anything technical for that matter, I've found it easy to get around and do what I want.
    Haven't had to call the 7 year old next door to help me yet.
    Good work people.

Comment

I too have a lot of faith in the "Tech Group" of this wonderful AR Site! Good job all!

Comment

Yes, thanks to all!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes

Spotlight

These are not paid ads, they are a curated selection of products we love.

All of the products below have been tested and are highly recommended. Click here to read more about our review process.

Use Our Links To Help Keep Us Alive

Many merchants pay us a small referral fee when you click our “buy now” links. This has zero impact on the price you pay but helps support the site.

The Efficiency Of A Kamado Plus The Flexibility Of The Slow ‘N Sear Insert

kamado grill
        Built around SnS Grill’s patented Slow ‘N Sear charcoal kettle accessory, this 22-inch kamado is a premium ceramic grill that brings true 2-zone cooking to a kamado. Click here for our article on this exciting cooker.

GrillGrates Take Gas Grills To The Infrared Zone

GrillGrates amplify heat, prevent flare-ups, make flipping foods easier, kill hotspots, flip over to make a fine griddle, and can be easily moved from one grill to another. Click here for more about what makes these grates so special.

Our Favorite Backyard Smoker

The amazing Karubecue is the most innovative smoker in the world. At its crux is a patented firebox that burns logs above the cooking chamber and sucks heat and extremely clean blue smoke into the thermostat-controlled oven. Click here for our review of this superb smoker.

The Good-One Is A Superb Grill And A Superb Smoker All In One

The Good-One Open Range is dramatically different from a traditional offset smoker, placing the heat source behind and under the smokebox instead of off to the side. Click here to read our complete review.