Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recent Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent Posts

The recent post button no longer shows up on my iPad. It happened a while back and was fixed.

Meathead just posted changes make.
    I noticed it's location has changes on the website. Good Luck, I am sure it will be fixed.

Comment

same thing on my desk top, Monday afternoon, only got to this posting by typing "recent posts" in search box. Still no link at the top of the page except on a view that flashes on screen for less than a second then goes to channels default. Not handy to use at all.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Must be another fun Apple thing with vBulletin. I see it on mobile and shrunken-window browser like in the past. Yes, the menu buttons have been slightly rearranged when we added Announcements and Recipes, but we are moving Recent Posts back where it was, 2nd place from left. I will update RayJ. Hang tight.

Comment

• LA Pork Butt
          LA Pork Butt commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks

Love my Android LA Pork Butt

Comment

I will get this fixed up asap. There is a small screen size "gap" between the full menu and the small screen menu where the original "hamburger" menu shows. I will fix that.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ipad-menu.png
Views:	237
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	929718

Comment

• Uncle Bob
            Uncle Bob commented
            Editing a comment
            Not sure how this fits, but I'm on a standard desk top, not apple, MS Edge browser.

My phone still looks like it did before the upgrade but my computer doesn’t. Both are Apple - both using Safari.

Comment

• raywjohnson
            raywjohnson commented
            Editing a comment
            There were a few changes to the look/feel of the site. But the "Recent Posts" link on the menu bar is now restored to the first spot after Channels.

I tweaked the CSS a bit to help with the menu issue. For ipad sized screens, the smaller, mobile menu links should show.

Comment

• Uncle Bob
            Uncle Bob commented
            Editing a comment
            So, yes it's next to the "channels" button but when I click the "go to channels page" link under the Pitmaster logo it flashes the page for less than a second and then forwards to a page that starts with "help, user manual, faq", so still not user friendly

• raywjohnson
            raywjohnson commented
            Editing a comment
            That is the correct behavior. The "channels" page is the "home" page. This: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/

• Uncle Bob
            Uncle Bob commented
            Editing a comment
            I did a reboot and all your fixes reappeared, thanks.

raywjohnson the buttons are back.

Comment

• raywjohnson
            raywjohnson commented
            Editing a comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here