Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I have to logout to see the equipment reviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. I'm curious as to why you think that would be the case.

Comment

Thx. How do I get to reviews of say, thermometers from the Pitmaster club?

Comment

Go to the free side.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I thought. So, logout, right?

Comment

• raywjohnson
            raywjohnson commented
            Editing a comment
            Do not logout. One of the benefits of membership is member only content and hide all the ads (on the free site). But you have to be logged in here for that to work.

It's not necessary to log out - ever. I don't and I go back and forth, leave the site and come back at another time without logging out.

Comment

click in the free side, scroll through and click on

Comment

Stay logged in to gain the benefits of the Pitmaster Club (member only content and no advertisements).

How to:

From Pitmaster to the free site (click the logo, or search).

Click image for larger version

Name:	free-site-howto-1.png
Views:	188
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	928758
              ​ ​
              From the Free site to Pitmaster

Click image for larger version

Name:	free-site-howto-2.png
Views:	189
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	928757

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here