Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regular website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regular website

Hi, I was trying to see this page:

Grilled calcots, similar to green onions or scallions, with romesco sauce, are a delicious rite of spring in Spain. As calcots aren't readily available in the US, this recipe features scallions that are grilled over high heat until charred and the tops get crispy, and they are seasoned by smoke.

But it said I had to be a member, so I joined. I log in but it only logs me in the forum, and I'm not able to access that page I wanted to see in the first place. I've tried to find an e-mail contact to the webmaster but it will only let me contact him if I'm logged in. Obviously I'm logged in because I'm posting in here, but I can't get log in the regular website. Can you please advise?

I tried both with Safari and Chrome.

The website is packed with banners and menu buttons on all the sides of the screen, but there's no simple button to reach the webmaster.

Please help!

I tried the link and it loaded for me. Maybe you should clear your cache, log out, and log back in?

Comment

I got right into the recipe. My understanding is that the forum and the website run on different platforms and you need to login to both using your same credentials. Also make sure you check the remember me box so you don’t have to repeatedly login. I’m sure the pit masters or the administrator will be along shortly to explain further and help you out.

Comment

• raywjohnson
        raywjohnson commented
        Editing a comment
        Just for info. You only login here (forum). The system will set a cookie that the main website uses to identify you as a member. I would like it to work perfectly every time. Just too many factors that can interfere.

Also works for me in Edge, Chrome, and FireFox. The guidance from the web site folks for this issue is to dump your cache and try again as Attjack points out above.

Comment

Thanks all, I could access the recipe. I guess it just took time for it to process over that side.

Thanks!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. I'm glad you got it to work.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here