Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Login timing out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login timing out?

I've usually left a browser window open on Amazing Ribs, and logged into the pit. That login has persisted for quite a while until recently. In the last week or so, I've noticed that I'm periodically (i.e. every few hours) being kicked off and having to log back into the pit. Was curious if this is a new security feature or if something is amiss?

I'm running Chrome on a couple of MacBook Pros.

Be sure to click the "Remember Me" check box. Otherwise, your login last about an hour (if you do not click within that hour).

Also, check to see if you have any browser plugin/add-on that would automatically delete cookies.

Comment

Update. This was something that I was supposed to fix a while ago. Set the "Remember Me" checkbox as selected by default. That is now fixed.

Comment

Thanks very much, Ray. I logged out and back in and indeed see that the "Remember Me" button is selected.
        Hopefully that will keep me logged on again.

Comment

• raywjohnson
          raywjohnson commented
          Editing a comment
          Please let me know if that does not fix the issue. I will help until this is fixed!

• theroc
          theroc commented
          Editing a comment
          So far so good, raywjohnson .

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here