Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrong format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong format

Sometimes when I try to load pictures taken with my iPhone it says they are an invalid format. From my iPad, iPhone or computer. I just tried to upload a screen shot of the error message... But got the error.

I have even tried to change them from Jpegs to Gifs to no avail.

Any idea what I am doing Wrong?

I doubt you're doing anything wrong. Maybe your Pit forum account is having an issue. Just a guess on my part. Sorry I can't help more. I've never had that issue. All iPhone photos should be standard jpegs.

Comment

WOW! Never saw this. I send jpegs to my email or DropBox and upload them as attachments with no issues. Hope you can get this fixed.

Good luck!

--Ed

Comment

Try looking in the settings on your iphone. I don't know iProducts but I know some of the newer, top rated cameras have different formats you can take it in, so it might not be .jpg
        They might not call it by the file extension. It might just say "for sharing, for saving, for printing" or something, where the camera worries about the little details.

Try "for social media" or "sharing" or "web" if that's the case.
        Good luck!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here