Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SITE ADMIN: Broken link - Simon and Garfunkel Rub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SITE ADMIN: Broken link - Simon and Garfunkel Rub

My wife loved the Simon and Garfunkel Turkey so much, she asked for it again this weekend. Unfortunately, the link to the rub recipe is broken. Hoping this is fixable!

Links to the rub on this page are all broken: http://amazingribs.com/recipes/chick...l_chicken.html
    They use: http://amazingribs.com/rubs_pastes_m...unkel_rub.html
    (missing the /recipes).

The correct link is: http://amazingribs.com/recipes/rubs_pastes_marinades_and_brines/simon_and_garfunkel_rub.html

David Polston

Comment

The link to the poultry rub on the Cornell Chicken page is also broken - - missing the /recipes in the link.

Comment

Thanks guys Calebmil and fuzzydaddy, I forwarded to Meathead so he can look into it.

Calebmil, welcome to The Pit! Give us an introduction over in the Introduce Yourself channel when you can.

Comment

Working now, at least for me. If you can't get it, let me know and I'll type it here for you.

Comment

Thanks! There is maintenance going on behind the scenes and I can't make the fix for a few days. Grrrrrrrrrr.

Comment

Fixed. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here