Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Site Clock

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Site Clock

Is the site clock still on Day light Saving Time? I just posted and the time was one hour ahead of the time I posted.

Edit so is this post.
    Last edited by frigate; November 30, 2019, 09:03 PM.

Check your settings. Go to Settings, then click the Account tab. There you will find how to set your clock and DST setting.

Comment

• frigate
      frigate commented
      Editing a comment
      Went there, it was set for the correct time zone and DST was set as always on. Now what?

• ComfortablyNumb
      ComfortablyNumb commented
      Editing a comment
      frigate Well, you got me then. Set it for the next time zone so it corrects your time? ;-)

• frigate
      frigate commented
      Editing a comment
      ComfortablyNumb BUT...BUT ...BUT I think it is a site BUG. On this coast it is time for bed. Good night

Wow! I saw your post three hours ago!

Comment

Also with no disrespect intended & much consideration, I don’t give a rip about what time the site ticky-tock is! 🕶

Comment

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        This is the first time I noticed the time.

• frigate
        frigate commented
        Editing a comment
        No disrespect taken.

Comment

Greetings frigate

When you change the DST setting, the times on posts do not change immediately. Only after the cache is refreshed (not your cache, the forums internal caching).

For all, please use the : "Automatically detect DST settings" option.

Step 1: My Settings->Account tab (or click here).

Click image for larger version

Name:	dst-step1.png
Views:	169
Size:	234.9 KB
ID:	775071

Step 2: Date and Time options->DST Corrections

NOTE: ensure your Time Zone is set correctly as well. My was sent to Central, but I am on Pacific Time. Forgot to change it back after doing some testing. Oops!

Click image for larger version

Name:	dst-step2.png
Views:	168
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	775070

Comment

• frigate
        frigate commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here