Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not receiving messages since update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not receiving messages since update

Maybe this isn’t a bug and I’m just not that relevant since yesterday, but normally I receive multiple ‘messages’ through the day RE: various posts I have contributed to, likes, followed. Since the update I haven’t received a single message.
    Thanks
    Daniel

They are working for me. Can you go back and view posts you've made and see if there have been likes, comments, etc so that you should've gotten such notifications? There's always the chance there just hasn't been any. To check your recent posts, simply click your username and they will show up on that next screen as "activities".

Comment

How’s this fer a reply. 😎

Comment

... working for me, too.

Comment

Ok, I got those messages. So it was me all along. 😔
          Am I not pretty enough? Is it my breath? (Smells kinda like pork 🐷 and smoke 💨?)

Comment

• ofelles
            ofelles commented
            Editing a comment
            Dr. Pepper Looks are a little off putting. But I'll take the breath any day!

Dr. Pepper

You Email Notifications setting is : Off

Go here to set it: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/se.../notifications

WAIT: you mean your message center? I will look into that.
          Last edited by raywjohnson; October 28, 2019, 11:44 PM. Reason: Oopsy...

Comment

My messages are coming through for this thread (coming through loud & clear!)
            Thanks Ray. Get some sleep 😴 now.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here