Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Like"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Like"

Today, when I "Like" someone's post the total of "Likes" in all the comments below change to the total of "Likes" at the main post.

How come when ya like somethin it shows that in the end ya unlike somethin? I mean do ya like it or not? And why do some people think green or purple or pink is a good hair color & it improves their appearance? And who thought the "man bun" looks cool?

Comment

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're saying giving a "like" to a purple and pink man bun would be out of the realm of possibility for you? How insensitive can one be ???

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      You think too much.......just thinkn'

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      They sound like some very valid questions that belong in the What Grinds Your Gears thread.

ComfortablyNumb I think you’ve got it, a rip button, 💪 or 💩 .

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Button= (RIP? Y/N)
      I can see it, now!

• Steve R.
      Steve R. commented
      Editing a comment
      It would also be nice if we could select the approximate number of 💩's given. Even if that number is "0", as is often the case for me.
      Last edited by Steve R.; July 16, 2019, 11:51 AM.

FireManComfortablyNumb Now I like that!

Comment

Yea well all I have to say is .....

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        💪 .

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        No (multiple expletives deleted) doubt.
        That goes twice, plus, fer alla th (multiple expletives deleted) popup ads, as well

Originally posted by HawkerXP View Post
      Today, when I "Like" someone's post the total of "Likes" in all the comments below change to the total of "Likes" at the main post.
      I thought I had this fixed. It might be a cache issue. Please try this: hit and hold the CRTL key, then hit the F5 key. This will force the refresh of your cached files. Update any that have not updated.

Comment

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        Will do. Thanks

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        I still "like" the rip Y/N . Maybe we ought to have a poll?

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        Rigged! FireMan

raywjohnson , I am getting this on Safari on my iPhone se... any suggestions.... I get an error message that says "reputationnovote" when I try to unlike a comment below the original reply.

thanks

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
        ComfortablyNumb commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't bother to 'unlike' the comments. Refresh the page and it will be corrected. Also, if you want to 'like' a comment, you should to do that before you 'like' the post, that way you don't need to refresh or come back to 'like' it.

Oh no, not again, to like or unlike, to yes or no, to give a rip or not to give a rip, to 💪 or 💩 ?
      What is one to do?

Comment

• ofelles
        ofelles commented
        Editing a comment
        ?? squirrel

I like the 💩 button. I think it would be hilarious to be able to click on a 0-5 'Craps Given' scale regarding what we think of a post. LOL. Nah, that would just hurt feelings.

Comment

• Nate
        Nate commented
        Editing a comment
        I think this needs to happen

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Can you imagine the 💩 tossing that would ensue if we enabled this? LOL

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        Lets take a vote!

I like 💩. 😎

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here