Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with Like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Like

raywjohnson, Ray Per Our Previous Discussions I Cannot "LIKE" Any Of The Posts On @Huskee's December WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT❓ Nor Will The Edit Tab To Open‼️ Dan

Originally posted by Danjohnston949 View Post
    raywjohnson, Ray Per Our Previous Discussions I Cannot "LIKE" Any Of The Posts On @Huskee's December WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT❓ Nor Will The Edit Tab To Open‼️ Dan
    Danjohnston949

I am not sure what you mean by "Nor Will The Edit Tab To Open".

Can you see the "Like" buttons?

PC
    Click image for larger version

Name:	like-button-pc.png
Views:	144
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	605611

MOBILE

Click image for larger version

Name:	like-button-mobile.png
Views:	157
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	605612

Comment

raywjohnson,
      Specifically None Of The Command Links For My iPad Have Functioned Since @Huskee's Post Of December's
      Pit Masters Club Winner❓❗️❓ I Can With Difficulty Make A Comment Occasionally❓❗️❓, Dan

Comment

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        I had that problem awhile ago with both Spinaker and Huskee posts. For awhile I was just posting the comment "like"

• raywjohnson
        raywjohnson commented
        Editing a comment
        Dan, can you see the Like buttons. I cannot help you unless I understand the problem. First I need to know if your device is showing the like buttons. I tested your account on my system (Linux+Firefox). It worked perfectly. So this issue has something to do with your system. What is your OS and Browser (Apple+iPad ?).

I too find it difficult to "like" when someone other than me wins the drawing, but I try to be gracious about it.....

Comment

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        However, I do like to see The Backyard Cremator posting!

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        I want a "cry" button dedicated to the monthly give-away. It can even be followed by a "But I understand" emoji that automatically populates. I am working on that face with pen and paper. Nothing contorts right for small print yet.

I mean what’s all this to do about like. Ya either like it or ya don’t. I refrained from lookin at this thread cuz I knew it was going to be back & forth about like this & like that. Didn’t expect it to be about being unable to like. Like it or leave it! 🕶

I like the idea of tbob4 of havin a cry button, but, happy cry or sad cry?

Comment

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        Curmudgeon Cry?

raywjohnson, All of The Comand Tabs Are Unfettered At The Bottom Of The Posts But All Are Inactive❓ Dan I've Been Trying To send You Pic's And iPad Info‼️ I Can't Find An eMail Address
      For raywjohnson That Functions❓ Dan

Comment

• Fire Art
        Fire Art commented
        Editing a comment
        I get a error message at times with my IPhone with some of the mods post it tell me I don’t have access to this function

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here