Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the recipe rating system working correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the recipe rating system working correctly

Been trying all the recipes for smoked pecans today. When I go to rate them, my star rating flashes quickly and then clears. Have no idea if my rating was accepted or not. Didn’t use to act like this.

This is because the ratings are calculated at the end of the day. If you vote, "they" don't count it until the end of the day. All you need to do is vote once and the count will show up the next day.

Thank you for taking the time to rate our recipes. It really does make a difference in the search engines.

Comment

It would help if we got an acknowledgement that the vote was accepted. I probably voted for one recipe 3 or 4 times thinking there was a glitch. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

It would be helpful if we could get some sort of report/listing of all recipes that we've voted on ... perhaps in the [My Profile] section?

Comment

• JGo37
          JGo37 commented
          Editing a comment
          This would also be great to quick-link to the recipes we reuse.

• Meathead
          Meathead commented
          Editing a comment
          Alas, there is no connection between the free site, built in Drupal, and the Pitmaster Club, built in vBulletin. Yet.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here