Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos repeating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos repeating

raywjohnson - sometimes photos repeat themselves at the bottom of a post. This is nopt important, but you might want to look at it when you have a little time.

Thanx,
    ​​​​​​​Ron

Thanks for the report!

I have notices this issue happening a few times (when testing image issues).

Here is what I think is happening.

1) new post / add text
    2) images attached
    3) click the links to add (icon,. small, medium, or large) to post
    4) submit

System shows all attachments, and thinks the #3 action is to add AGAIN, so you get doubles.

This will be a hard bug to find and fix. It is already on my todo list.

--RayJ

Comment

• treesmacker
      treesmacker commented
      Editing a comment
      I had this problem a few times.

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      I did have a problem getting the photos in the proper order...

What I notice is you'll get the "attached image: [repeated image at bottom of post]" if you insert the image and then delete it & re-insert it again. Try it.

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      See my comment to Ray above.

RonB Notice how, in that post, there's a wider white border around the repeats, and at the top of the repeated ones, in the white border, it says "Attached images:"? I've found this happens when an image is inserted then removed & re-inserted again. Not sure why. I've also found if you insert an image and leave it alone that doesn't happen. Also, if you upload an image but don't actually inert it, and submit your post, your image will show up large sized with that white border saying "attached image:".

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here