Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A go to amazon button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A go to amazon button

May be I just missed it but a go to Amazon button would be handy so this great site can get credit

Scroll down look to the right of the page

Comment

• snowswamp
      snowswamp commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that on the full web page? I don’t see it on my phone but my wife tells me I have "In front of your face" disease.

It is on my tablet but not on my phone

Comment

• Fire Art
      Fire Art commented
      Editing a comment
      Not on my I phone either and that’s all I use

Copy and paste this

Comment

Yeah ... just create a bookmark to the link provided by customtrim

Comment

All of the above said, it still might be a good idea to create an Amazon button along the lines (and alongside?) of the [Today's Posts] button to simplify getting to Amazon as much a possible ...

Comment

Greetings All.

When you say "Amazon", do you mean AmazingRibs.com?

There are two links at the top for all screen sizes:

Click image for larger version

Name:	amazingribs.png
Views:	51
Size:	225.9 KB
ID:	539925

Comment

raywjohnson , I reckon they're meanin th AR link to Amazon, so yall git credit fer our purchases...

As customtrim posted, above: AR AMAZON LINK

Comment

• MBMorgan
              MBMorgan commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup!

• raywjohnson
              raywjohnson commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok. That makes sense! Learning is fun.

Thanks!

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup, it is, indeed!

Thanks for thinking of us! The link is there, just waaaaay near the bottom. Higher spots are ad spots. Working on moving it up. You could bookmark it, and it easy to remember, https://tinyurl.com/amazingribs

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here