Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Odd occurance when clicking on a post in messages.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd occurance when clicking on a post in messages.

When I click on a post listed in messages to see the latest comment(s), or reply(s) I am no longer directed to the latest post(s). I am directed to a random post in that thread, so I have to search for the latest post(s).

That has happened to me off and on, forever. Example, I click on "@RonB commented on your photo in 'show us what your are cooking'". Sometimes I get directed to my post and your comment and other times I get to the middle of the page that the post is on. On other occasions it just sends me to page 13 of 15 and I posted on page 6. Is this what you are describing?

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      yes...

I am getting a request to log in. It does not occur if I go to Today's posts....

Comment

I am having this issue a bit too. My messaging and IM is pretty hosed right now. I know richinlbrg has been IM'ing me all day about the birthday hat needing to come my way, and it just aint working. I have no idea what anyone is saying because every message in my inbox is blank.

I know they are on it.

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
        fuzzydaddy commented
        Editing a comment
        When I get the blank messages I reload the page and it works, sometimes.

• richinlbrg
        richinlbrg commented
        Editing a comment
        lonnie mac , I didn't know you saw my messages. When I click post on the PM, it tells me that I am not authorized to view your page. Sorry to hear that I've been uselessly filling your inbox. When PM gets working, would you please PM me your addy so I can send you THE hat for your birthday?

• lonnie mac
        lonnie mac commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem brother! I am glad you saw this message. I am getting them but they are blank! LOL. Same from Mr. Bones too. I have sent you back a few too, but I'll bet they are blank as well. That's on my iMac, and windows boxes having this issue. I'll figure out a way to get you my address somehow!

I've been experiencing problems similar to these particular issue for a long time now. Six months to a year I am guessing. It is annoying, but I never mentioned it, as I assumed it was taking me to the correct post initially... then as pics and such would load (sometimes large pics and slow loading), get rolled up or down the page. Not sure that is actually what is/was happening though.

Comment

raywjohnson
        I think mine has always done that I thought it was normal. Not the case? Maybe we need to pass this the RayJ.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here