Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ads are showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ads are showing

I am seeing ads while browsing recipes etc. I am logging into The Pit (no ads) and navigating to the Table of Contents, then to recipes, techniques, etc. Using iPhone 7, IOS 10, using both Safari and Chrome browsers. Thank you for the help and the great site.

Thank you, engfxrfjr1300. Our IT dept is aware of this little bug that affects the cookie which removes ads when members log in, and they're working on it as we speak. Here is a post I made on the subject earlier this evening.

Comment

• Josh Moskop
      Josh Moskop commented
      Editing a comment
      Huskee when I click on the link to get to the post you made about the ads it sends me to a page that says I need to login or join even though I am already logged in. Is it because of how old this post is? Anyway, I am still seeing ads while logged in and looking outside the forum, like in tested recipes. I couldn't find the topic about this. Should this have been fixed by now?

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Josh Moskop Hi Josh, that post has been deleted so that explains why you can't access it. My suggestion is first tell your browser to accept cookies from us, then log out, clear your browser's "cache", then log back in. Cache holds a snippet of memory and perhaps it's holding old info. Cookies allows us to tell your browser you're good and you get no ads. Please try that and let me know.

Thank you and I am sorry I missed the post. Thank you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here