Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moderators please check icon problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderators please check icon problem

fuzzydaddySpinakerHuskee
    Can you PLEASE check on this problem: Several times in recent posts I have made, I chose the thumbs up icon, and when I post my post, it comes up with thumbs down. I go back to edit, and it shows that I picked thumbs up. What is going on? Can we get this right?? It is SOOO ANNOYING, and it confuses people who read your post, when you are saying good things but have a thumbs down icon. GRRRRRR!!

Thank you you for your kind attention to this matter!!!!

I've heard of this before, but there's nothing we can do except pass it on to IT. So I'll do that.

Comment

Short term solution--use smiley faces, even if they're as crude as mine: :«). Or, say Plus 1.

Comment

Am reckoning that IT will respond that this is a function of the BBS software, not peculiar to our forum.
        Seems to be.
        Mebbe I'm wrong.
        Let's us see what IT sez...

Comment

Maybe you should try thumbs down & see what happens, a little reverse psychoticness.

Comment

I haven't used the icons out of fear that if I tried to tell someone with it that they were No.1 some other icon would come up and I would be banned for life.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              MRAFU! LOL!

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here