Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no way to cancel subscription...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no way to cancel subscription...?

Hi! (and happy new/lunar year!) I never received the email (the website states it will be sent 3 weeks prior to auto renewal and that it should have a cancellation link in it) I have used the "send us a message" system three times asking how I can cancel subscription, auto renewal and gain refund to the subscription just charged. No response. Why don't you simply allow a paying user to access cancellation directly via the website menu system? How can I get someone to answer me and address this request? Thanks! =D Curtis

Hey, cwb4tx! I see this is your first post. Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

... and goodbye?

Comment

• Shane Rakow
        Shane Rakow commented
        Editing a comment
        From what I gather, you must make at least 6 posts a year or you cannot cancel subscriptions. I'm good for 68 years.

cwb4tx First of all I am sorry to hear you're thinking of leaving. Second of all I am sorry to hear you haven't received a response. The admins are VERY responsive to the Contact Us emails. What we find when this rare situation arises is that often our email replies have been routed to your Spam or Junk folder, or are auto-deleted by your mail program, or there's a mistake in the email we have on file for you and us reaching out to you simply isn't getting to you.

I will PM you to make sure we have the correct contact info on file for you. To get the PM (private message), simply click the Messages button in the far upper-right of the screen, next to your username. Click the bold subject of the message to open it. Reply to the message the same way you'd make a post here.

We'll get to the bottom of this, rest assured this isn't typical! If I can't help you I will find someone who can.

Comment

Why would ya wanna cancel a subscription? Lots of very good information and ideas. Don't know bout you but I've learned a lot of useful stuff, recipes and ideas.

Comment

Well I was going to say, Welcome from Indiana"..... Maybe I should instead be saying bye....

Before you decide to cancel your membership I would encourage you to get involved in the pit first and see if the interactions and involvement change your mind.

Either way... Best of luck & BBQ on

Comment

Hello and goodbye at the same time.

I would advise to take a little time in the pit before making your decision to cancel. There is a wealth of information here as well as some just plain fun.

Comment

I have the opposite problem. I looked at my account info awhile back and it appears as though I was delinquent in my payment. I don't think I am but to be safe, I sent a message asking if the info was correct and if so, I wanted to ensure that I didn't drop off. I received no response. I would smoke a hot dog at 450 for six hours, crying in a few beers if I came to the Pit one day and it said "Denied access because you are a cheap &*^%$"

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here