Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Charter Member"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Charter Member"

So what's the deal, everyone's a Charter Member even though the site has been up for two or three years, near as I can tell?

I was wondering the same thing. My original profile had me listed as "Club Member", then at some point it changed to "Charter" What gives?

Comment

Well it was just folks that joined in the first year that the Pit was up and running... could have been a glitch with an update or something... who knows...

Comment

I'm still listed as a Club Member, maybe because I just joined this year? Maybe because I haven't reached a certain number of posts?

Comment

• Breadhead
          Breadhead commented
          Editing a comment
          You're now a Charter Member...🙀

I am showing as a club member. I have been a member since Feb. of 2016.

Comment

I think I read somewhere it relates to if your memebership has been renewwd past the first year or not, but I may be way off base here.

Comment

Charter Member is a designation for those that joined The Pit in its first year of existence. This should be from July 2014-June 2015.

There could be bugs, if you fit in there and believe your designation is incorrect let us know.

Comment

• tbob4
              tbob4 commented
              Editing a comment
              I thought I read somewhere on the site that once your were a member for a year you became a Charter Member. What is a registered user?

What's all this talk about charcuterie....

Comment

Apparently we have a bug. I'll talk to IT.

Comment

David Parrish I just noticed you are not even listed as a member. Your something called "David Parrish".

Comment

Originally posted by AZRedneck View Post
                David Parrish I just noticed you are not even listed as a member. Your something called "David Parrish".
                You're just now noticing that? lol

Comment

David Parrish, as you said I am "Original Gangsta!"
                  Joined July 2014.

Comment

• tbob4
                    tbob4 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sorry Thunder77, our "OG" stands for "Old Guys". They are just trying to be nice to us with the Original Gangsta term.

Originally posted by jgjeske1 View Post
                  David Parrish, as you said I am "Original Gangsta!"
                  Joined July 2014.
                  Actually I do believe the title of Original Gangsta would rightly go to Jon Solberg. He was the very first paying member if memory serves me correctly. He actually climbed the fence and snuck in before the gates were opened. So we made him decorate the tables and hang banners and so forth.

Comment

I just noticed that I'm now listed as a Charter Member. Glitch, or has the designation changed to having been a member for a certain amount of time? Obi-Dan is also Charter now, we started about the same time.

Comment

• Obi-Dan
                      Obi-Dan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just seeing this. I've been out of town. Have we moved our BBQ to the cool kid's table?

• PBCDad
                      PBCDad commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Obi-Dan nope, looks like our admittance was a fluke and they've taken away our passes

How can I be called by my DJ name?

Comment

• EdF
                      EdF commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You need an intervention: from a moderator like Huskee or Spinaker or Henrik.

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here