Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Image upload failed because the extension of this file did not match the content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image upload failed because the extension of this file did not match the content

Good morning.

I am receiving this error (Image upload failed because the extension of this file did not match the content) when I try to upload photos. I have had success with two photos, cannot upload multiple ever, and sometimes fail even uploading one.

Thanks!

OK tell us what device/OS/browser you're using and send the photos to me @ [email protected]

Probably an issue specific to your setup but we'll see what we can do!

Comment

Lenovo Windows 7 64bit OS, I7 6600, 32GB RAM, Chrome version 53.0.2785.116 (64-bit). Photos ranging between 1.5 and 4.5 MB each, and are in .jpg file format. I will email you a couple of them, as there is a 20MB limit on most email cleints. Let me know David, thank you sir.

Comment

The names of the files didn't match the content. I re-saved them as jpegs in MS Paint and they uploaded. Give that a try next time!

Click image for larger version

Name:	payne1.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	253.2 KB
ID:	228175

Name:	payne2.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	266.9 KB
ID:	228174

Name:	payne3.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	311.0 KB
ID:	228176

Comment

• tbob4
          tbob4 commented
          Editing a comment
          @Pitt Boss - thanks for fixing his issue because those are fantastic photos!

• David Parrish
          David Parrish commented
          Editing a comment
          My eyes sure popped open when I first saw em

Nice cooker and NICE cook by the way!

Comment

Interesting, I will look more into that. I would not think that I would need to rename all my files to get them in, but at least they can now make it!! Thanks David Parrish , appreciate the compliments. Brisket, ribs, and pork shoulder this weekend!!

Comment

Originally posted by PaynTrain View Post
            Interesting, I will look more into that. I would not think that I would need to rename all my files to get them in, but at least they can now make it!! Thanks David Parrish , appreciate the compliments. Brisket, ribs, and pork shoulder this weekend!!
            It also could have been the length of the names (they were reeeeeeaally long). Good to see new members posting lots of pics so keep it up!

Comment

• PaynTrain
              PaynTrain commented
              Editing a comment
              Roger that David Parrish . I have been reading and relying on this site for years, but didn't realize what a good idea a membership was until I bought the book. Could not be happier!

• David Parrish
              David Parrish commented
              Editing a comment
              Excellent. Spread the word!

PaynTrain wow, just wow, what excellent photos! Meat looks awesome.

Comment

Excellent looking chow there mister!

Comment

Beautiful...just beautiful

Comment

Great pics PaynTrain! Nice to see that beast in action! We have a Feed the Flame thread too, for if/when you get some nice fire shots.

Comment

Great looking cook, PaynTrain !!!

Thanks for sharing, and keep 'em coming!

What a wonderful Beast of a smoker!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here