Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Todays post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todays post

Dear pitboss...I have samsung s6. I have no button to see todaya post.

David Parrish bump

Comment

Can u share a screenshot?

Comment

Also let us know OS/browser

Comment

Juddlight You may need to press the "hamburger menu", the three lines stacked as shown in pic #1. It then opens the menu and the Today's Posts link, as shown in pic #2.

Click image for larger version  Name:	help1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	66.8 KB ID:	228270Click image for larger version  Name:	help2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	63.3 KB ID:	228271

Comment

Huskee the hamburger menu does not show on my Samsung note 3.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-10-07-18-18-47.png
Views:	154
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	228284

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Try refreshing the page. If that doesn't work try clearing the cache in your web page settings. Then refresh or revisit The Pit. I know that might sound too easy to work, but a simple refresh worked on my phone after the upgrade.

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Try pressing in the area where the hamburger menu is shown to be. It might be there just 'hidden' until refreshing.

Originally posted by Juddlight View Post
            Dear pitboss...I have samsung s6. I have no button to see todaya post.

I have to agree with this one. Windows phone. No 'todays posts' and the 'stacked hamburgers' do nothing. Doesn't matter if I use the mobile version or the regular version of the browser.

I cleared the cache, no change.

Other than that, everything works great after the upgrade. And everything is fine on the computer with Firefox.

Comment

Huskee I cleared the cache. I can tap where the lines are supposed to be and it's there, it works. I just can't see it. When I get the drop down you can't read the yellow font on grey background.

Also the hamburger button to edit post does not show.

Last edited by AZRedneck; October 7, 2016, 08:05 PM. Reason: Wanted to add screenshot after clearing cache again but... grrrrrr.

Comment

Here's the top drop down box. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-10-07-19-01-31.png
Views:	172
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	228309

Comment

Also the menu with Edit etc does not show. I just happen to know where it is.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-10-07-19-08-33.png
Views:	153
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	228312

Comment

• Huskee
                    Huskee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Try a simple refresh. That's how mine operated until I refreshed the page.

Refreshed. Still the same. No worries, just passing along my experience. My smoker and grills are still working just fine so life is good.

Comment

Thanks Huskee and all...i refreshed and clicked where its supposed to be and that worked.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here