Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Today's Post" button missing on iOS devices.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Today's Post" button missing on iOS devices.

Ok David Parrish what did you all do with the "Today's Post" button? It's not on my iPhone.

Damn, I noticed that too. Not sure whats going on.

Comment

Tap the 3 bars on the left up there

Comment

• DWCowles
        DWCowles commented
        Editing a comment
        I did and only the search box comes up

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        Refresh

I borrowed the button - I promise to have it back by next Tuesday.

Comment

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        DWCowles - your first comment to me seem to indicate otherwise. And I never claimed to be Pit Boss...

• DWCowles
        DWCowles commented
        Editing a comment
        RonB if you have read y original question you will see that it starts off "Ok, David Parrish " not "Ok, RonB " which all I got from you was a worthless comment anyway.

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        DWCowles - I'm sorry you did not get my attempt at humor - that's all it was, and not worth this discussion that you seem to be taking personally. I will not comment further.

A fix is being worked on for this issue.

Comment

I hadn't tried to access the site with my portable device, since the upgrade...

I just checked, and have the button, after tapping the 3 bars.

This is on my work-issued iPud 5 Touch, still running ios 8.3, not the 9.3.5 it says is available.

Thought maybe this info might help isolate the issue.

<Edit> Oops, forgot: Using Safari browser.</Edit>
        Last edited by Mr. Bones; October 4, 2016, 02:34 PM.

Comment

[Today's Posts] works just fine for me on iPhone and iPad ... both running iOS 10.0.2

Comment

• Breadhead
            Breadhead commented
            Editing a comment
            Mine too. iPad w/iOS 10.0.2 👍

I click on the three bars and the only thing that I see is advance search. The other four boxes are blank.

Comment

Ok, after I zoom it in I can see the the white letters...wow.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
              Editing a comment
              Hey DW, it got bigger for me for after a few refreshings and what not. But you right, get out the magnifying glass. It also turns into red blocks that are waaaaay more visible.

DWCowles, Jerod Broussard, Thanks Guys You just Solved a Problem I didn't know I had! I use an iPad Mini (loaded) with latest IOS update and an iPhone 5 (loaded) with the latest IOS update so for damned sure I would run into any glitches! I haven't went looking for Previous Problems, I am trying to maintain a positive attitudes!
            Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Yaaaaay...it's back to normal. Thanks David Parrish

Comment

What are you guys looking at to find (todays post). I have no bars,white letters or anything. All I can do is post a reply or new post????? Can't view anything going on now.

Comment

I guess I found that sweet spot in the left corner. No 3 lines or anything like that. But I kept tapping in that area that Jerod Broussard said and the screen did pop up. This is on my iPhone so hopefully this little glitch gets fixed. We'll see.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                    Editing a comment
                    I cleared the cache on both my phone and tablet to clear it up.

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here