Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still Can't Post. Will Someone PM Me PLEASE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still Can't Post. Will Someone PM Me PLEASE!

Can't post
    0%
    Aggravated
    100.00%
    Mod please PM me
    0%

And yet you just posted?

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like he can do a poll, but maybe not a regular post.

• SlushDeezey
      SlushDeezey commented
      Editing a comment
      A poll yes. A new thread ain't happening.

I was thinking the same thing MBMorgan

Comment

• MBMorgan
      MBMorgan commented
      Editing a comment
      Great minds? Or somthin' ...

Slush, sorry for the continual trouble you're experiencing. Since you're able to create this Poll post, are you able to post a comment here like this, or is your trouble that you can't post ANY comment, reply, or new post except for a Poll?

1a. IF you're able to post a reply here, like this, take some screenshots of what you see when you try to post....that would be helpful.

1b. If not, please take some screenshots and PM them to me or even email me at huskee @ amazing ribs . com.

2. Also please let us know exactly what your device is, the OS, the model, the skins, etc etc etc, anything that IT could see to be an interference of any sort, in case they can build a workaround if necessary.

Pit Boss is out of town currently and out of Internet signal for the most part. I am on during the nights (not days, sleeping) but I can forward the relevant info on to Meathead and/or the IT folks so we can figure out what's going on!

Comment

• SlushDeezey
      SlushDeezey commented
      Editing a comment
      I can post a poll and comment but no new threads. The "write something" never appears when I start a post. All else shows up just not that. If someone with an iPhone or iPad would be so kind as to post what their setting are under "Settings", "Safari"
      Last edited by SlushDeezey; September 3, 2016, 09:35 PM.

Thanks SlushDeezey. Ok folks, any i-Something users? Can you help? 'Tis not I. I am one of those kwazy Windows and Andwoid people.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      SlushDeezey And 100% of all Apple products cost gobs more money for no reason. And I'm 1,000,000,000 times more likely to die driving 8 miles home from work than flying to Japan.... yet I don't fly.

• SlushDeezey
      SlushDeezey commented
      Editing a comment
      Flying is not my bag either.

• Stevo
      Stevo commented
      Editing a comment
      Flying hurts my arms.... LOL!

Here are ss from my iPhone 6+
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm posting all the time from my iPhone 6s Plus with no problems.

Comment

• DWCowles
        DWCowles commented
        Editing a comment
        me too

• SlushDeezey
        SlushDeezey commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what I'm using and have been for a while and an iPad as well. Have had ZERO issues up until the new server switch. I've done everything that I know to fix it. Pretty much giving up now.

I suggest going to an Apple store. Maybe they can take a bite out of your problem. LOL Seriously, they should be able to get your phone set up correctly while you are there. You might want to write down the settings for future reference...

Comment

• SlushDeezey
        SlushDeezey commented
        Editing a comment
        Everything that I have in my settings is what the gentleman above posted. There have been no changes to my phone or iPad since before the website changed. My only guess is that somehow on the AR side of things I have been prevented from posted. Accidentally I'm sure but that's the only thing left.

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        SlushDeezey - It may indeed be something that has changed on AR, but the last time I took my android phone to the carrier, they worked on it until it worked correctly. Apple will probably do the same, and they probably have a lot more knowledge than people here.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here