Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New error message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New error message

I'm using Safari and am getting the following error message at the top of the page: Warning: Illegal string offset 'view' in /srv/www/pitmaster.amazingribs.com/includes/vb5/template.php(324) : eval()'d code on line 26. Anyone know what that means?

Actually, this one's been reported on a bunch of platforms and browsers ... but thanks for confirming (that's important, too) ...

Comment

I also get the same error message.

Comment

Gents, These are the Last Two Error Messages I have Got! These are on Safari and my iPad Mini 64g, Wireless, Bluetooth, Verizon Provider and latest IOS Update 9.3.4! These along with the continued Random "Not Authorised to View This Page" Prompts when I attempt to LIKE someone's Post or Pic! cc. Dave, @Pit Boss
        Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Creamator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	139
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	213256 Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	102
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	213257

Comment

The illegal string thing is very hit & miss, and usually goes away rather promptly. If it stays, the good news is it's meaningless as far as interfering with anything.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
            Danjohnston949 commented
            Editing a comment
            Huskee, 😡👹 Ever Hear It P---'s Me Off!? It interferes with my Celestial Well Being and General State of Mind as Well as my Self Worth! It Traumatized Me to Know End! 👹😡. From a Disfunctional Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here