Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I regret to say that I have expired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I regret to say that I have expired...

David Parrish It just dawned on me that I have been a member for a little over a year, and I don't recall getting a renewal notice. I have also not seen a charge on my credit card. I checked subscriptions under my profile, and yup, I have expired. God forbid that I lose access to this place - I would go nuts! How do I go about throwing a few bucks your way and getting back into the good graces of The Pit?
    Last edited by Yno; June 5, 2016, 02:48 PM. Reason: Edit - because I can't spell....

That made me curious... Mine shows the same thing and I don't show a charge hitting my accounts.

Comment

Imma checkin. Hold one moment.

Comment

Yno I showed you as making payment on 5/22. The expiry date you're looking at has a bug, I'm afraid. I manually edited it for you.

Comment

You guys need to STFU!

Comment

Nate you are in fact expired. If you'll go into user settings (drop from your name in upper right corner of screen), click the my membership tab, and update your CC info that should set you straight!

Comment

• Nate
              Nate commented
              Editing a comment
              I tried to do that but the button link is greyed out and won't let me click... Any thoughts?

Originally posted by CeramicChef View Post
            You guys need to STFU!
            Just checked... Looks like you need to update your CC info too!

Comment

• CeramicChef
              CeramicChef commented
              Editing a comment
              Dadgummit all anyways! Yno and Nate - I'm coming for you guys! LOL!!

• David Parrish
              David Parrish commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL there's a bit of Karmatic humor to this if you ask me.

• CeramicChef
              CeramicChef commented
              Editing a comment
              David Parrish - okay, I'm legal again! Thanks. Best $23.95 I've spent in a very long time.

Everyone should belong to The Pit!

I expired a long time ago. My first marriage expired after 14 months, I didn't read the fine print on the license.

Apparently in Eureka Springs, AR forever is 14 months!!

Comment

• CeramicChef
              CeramicChef commented
              Editing a comment
              Meathead Maniacs - I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. I think Marriage is a wonderful institution ... I just don't want to be institutionalized!

• Jerod Broussard
              Jerod Broussard commented
              Editing a comment
              Marriage is grand, divorce is 10 grand.

• CeramicChef
              CeramicChef commented
              Editing a comment
              Jerod - now that's just funny! I don't care where you're from, that's funny!

Thank you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Alive 1.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	176703

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here