Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't access the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't access the site

Hello.

When I try to access this site from WiFi I get this message:
    Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact your service provider for more details.
    The only reason I am able to access it now is that I turned the WiFi off on my phone and now under my data plan I can access it. I am not having a problem with any other sites on WiFi.

There probably isn't anything you can do as the problem appears that be on my end. I just thought I should bring it to your attention.

I had problems accessing the site today as well, JeffJ . Seems to be working fine now. Yay!

Kathryn

Comment

JeffJ Maybe your wifi internet service provider has yet to update with the new info for AmazingRibs. Once it does you should be fine. There were some changes yesterday for AmazingRibs and that needs to propagate to all internet service providers and that should happen soon. That's my best guess.
      Last edited by fuzzydaddy; May 25, 2016, 07:51 PM.

Comment

If you are so inclined, you can update your DNS settings in your router. Cable providers are notorious for not updating their records in a timely manner. 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 are Googles DNS servers and are updated frequently ensuring the best experience.

DNS = Domain Name Service - Computers talk in numbers, Humans with words. DNS translates domain names to numbers.

Comment

My phone and Wireless Fidelity switched over pretty quick.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here