Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing Ribs and Pit Club Humanitarian of the Year Award?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing Ribs and Pit Club Humanitarian of the Year Award?

I think AR and The Pit should establish a Humanitarian of the Year Award! Details and Awards to be determine by the Membership and Prizes or
    Awards by the Same! Please take the Survey! Thanks, Dan
    Yes
    25.00%
    No
    75.00%
    Need More Info
    0%

Regarding the Humanitarian Award, I would like to Nominate Jon Solberg as the First Recipiant for his Post regarding his young friend Keenan! See
    Sticky 25 Feb, Unusual Request. Thanks Dan
    Last edited by Danjohnston949; February 27, 2016, 03:58 PM.

Comment

No man... It's not about me. I didn't do anything. I was just in the place and time that the universe wanted. I'm just a conduit.

All of you are the humanitarians. Not me.

I can't help that boy without all of you. Without all of you I'm useless in this.

Comment

• MBMorgan
        MBMorgan commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah ... but I hear the prize might be a set of someone's car keys

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        Jon anyone else would have said Ain't That a Shame and walked on! You are more than Deserving! Dan

Dan, so many folks on this site do so much. Look at what Paul is doing. Look at what John does. Look at what people are doing that we don't even know about... We have folks fighting for freedom in the desert on here. I do not mean to be ungracious to you in anyway but it's not about me.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here