Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else can't read the site on mobile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else can't read the site on mobile?

The kitchen is too small for my laptop, and I'm worried about spilling something on it. Yesterday I was trying to read a recipe from my phone and this site has a problem with the top menus. They take up most of the screen and I could barely see anything.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-20-18-04-21_com.UCMobile.intl.png
Views:	84
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	143312

If you hit that sections tab at the top left it gets rid of that menu. It is just to the left of Amazingribs.com

Comment

How was I supposed to figure that out? The menu shouldn't be extended to begin with...
      Last edited by Lost in China; February 22, 2016, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Those little three bars to the right of the Sections tab are becoming an industry standard all across the web. When you see them, if you tap, menus will expand or collapse.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here