Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new "Amazon Link" substitution is causing a problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new "Amazon Link" substitution is causing a problem

When linking one or more words in a post to an amazon.com URL, the new "Amazon Link" substitution is messing up the post a bit by obscuring the word that's being linked. Here's an example (or two):

https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...58#post1370658

They work fine for me...

Comment

We THINK the issue is that the linked text (such as "we recommend THIS AMAZING PRODUCT to do that") has the linked text being replaced with the phrase "Amazon Link" ("we recommend AMAZON LINK to do that")

Comment

I will fix that asap.

Comment

Fixed. I have the system test the "text" part of the link. Only if the text == the link will it be changed to "Amazon Link". Otherwise it should leave the text alone. Be sure to refresh your browser cache.

See: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...58#post1370658

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here