Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ol’ SheilaAnn growed a pineapple, yessir.
    Attached Files

If it were mine, I would just write it off to the net has seen enough of me..

Comment

Sorry ... no comment without the risk of insulting both ComfortablyNumb AND SheilaAnn ...

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        No insultin taken.

• Allon
        Allon commented
        Editing a comment
        MBMorgan, did you make an spreadsheet and post it to AR?
        If you did, could you briefly explain how?

I'm guessing it has to do with the "Upload URL" control.

Nice job if I'm correct about you authoring that spreadsheet. I've been working on a
        spreadsheet and might want to share it here at some point. It's not anywhere near the sophisticated one you displayed.
        Last edited by Allon; August 29, 2022, 09:09 PM.

Yep, that's been going around a while... Believe me, it could be worse. I got stuck with Panhead John (as did many others)...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Panhead Dave.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	1284191

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        As I mentioned before, it’s like catching a case of the clap….
        Last edited by Panhead John; August 29, 2022, 09:22 PM.

Well, I have never been stuck with anybody else & nobody has ever been stuck with me! Hmmmm………

Comment

What does glitchy have to say about this?

Comment

Originally posted by WayneT View Post
          What does glitchy have to say about this?
          All your avatar are belong to us.

Comment

• jfmorris
            jfmorris commented
            Editing a comment
            What you say!!

FireMan and Ole SheilaAnn detests pineapple, so this is extra hilarious!
          Last edited by SheilaAnn; August 30, 2022, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• SheilaAnn
            SheilaAnn commented
            Editing a comment
            glitchy 🤢🤢🤢 I like Canadian bacon (back bacon) but I don’t like pineapple. I don’t care how you serve it.

That said, I had a client bring a hybrid pineapple from ha’awii. It was white, not yellow. And it was heaven.

• FireMan
            FireMan commented
            Editing a comment
            glitchy I love Canadian bacon & ham. I also rilly like pineapple, but, never the twain shall meet.

• glitchy
            glitchy commented
            Editing a comment
            SheilaAnn I think it’s funny how all our tastebuds are so different. I dislike mustard and it’s sister horseradish like you dislike pineapple.

I have not uncovered the glitch that causes the avatar pic to show the wrong image. Since it is rare (or rarely noticed). And I have not had the opportunity to test things when it does happen. But the time I check it out, the issue is resolved.

I am about to upgrade the software again. Possibly this weekend. I hope they fixed this bug.

Also, this upgrade includes support for WebP images (finally).

Comment

me thinks Ray is stirrin’ the Pit for fun…..I say "carry on"

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here