Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuck Post Count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck Post Count

As near as I can figure my Post count has been stuck in the 6,000 range for a very long time. Is there something I am missing on my end?

post more!

Comment

• LA Pork Butt
      LA Pork Butt commented
      Editing a comment
      Every post doesn’t change the count.

It counted this post, but didn’t appear to count previous posts.

Comment

I guess they fixed it.

Comment

This is one more test

Comment

It looks like it doesn’t keep a running total, but rather the new post number gets back counted to all precious posts.

Comment

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            I think you need to lay off the beer Sunny….😎

I don’t know. Every post ya had here showed 6349, so maybe ya are stuck on the middle again. It’s a conspiracy.

Comment

Seems to be working for me.

Comment

Your avatar will always show the grand total. Meaning the 5 posts you've made here will all show your current total. They will all update at the same time. Note, comments do not count toward your post total, only main posts or "replies".

Comment

• LA Pork Butt
                LA Pork Butt commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah! I figured out that it not only gave the current total on the current post, but also updated the current total on all previous posts.

This reply counts

Comment

• bbqLuv
                bbqLuv commented
                Editing a comment
                This comment does not count

They just locked you to give the rest of us a chance to catch up.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here