Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go to first unread post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to first unread post?

Does The Pit have any way to go to the first unread post in a thread? I use this feature extensively on other forums (fora?) and it is a nice time saver when perusing the web at work. Strike that part about work! I know some of those sites must use VBulletin

@Yno

Look at the far right of each topic like "go to first unread post?". There is a little blue icon. Press on that and it takes you to the last post made on that thread. Then you can scroll up to the last post you read.

Hope that helps.✌

Comment

Breadhead is right, except the "Go to first new post" button is to the left of the Thread title.

The Red arrow and circle show the "Go to first new post", whereas the green arrow and circle show the very last post made, or "Go to last post" which Breadhead mentioned.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	126
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	118568
      Last edited by Huskee; October 28, 2015, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Thanks, Gentlemen, I knew it had to be there somewhere.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here