Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing toolbar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing toolbar

I'm attaching two photos. One of the websites is rendered on chrome and the second is on edge. On the chrome website, the toolbar with items such as recent posts is missing on Edge it's all there. No biggie, I figured it out, just fyi.
    Attached Files

This is a browser width issue. If the browser is not wide enough to see the entire navbar, it becomes the hamburger menu icon. Just click the icon to see the navigation.

Comment

• WillTravelForFood
      WillTravelForFood commented
      Editing a comment
      OR... modify your browser zoom setting from 100% to 90% (or appropriate lower value)

(sometimes the browser automatically zooms if you happen to be using the scroll wheel on your mouse while holding the CTRL key and you may not have realized it at the time)

• tenphases
      tenphases commented
      Editing a comment
      The browser zoom worked thank you both for the advice!

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, The same here on Edge if not in full-screen mode.

Wow, this also fixed my toolbar that had all the dropdown selections always showing. Thanks!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here