Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Links at top of page are reversed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Links at top of page are reversed

When I click on "Pitmasters Club Go to the channels page" on the top left of page, I go to free site. The reverse happens when I click on "Amazingribs.com Go to the homepage", this takes me to the Channels page.

It works correctly for me.

Comment

Not happenin on PC/Win10...what device an OS are ya usin???

Comment

Fixed. Uploaded new header image, forgot to switch the links to match.

Everyone, be sure to refresh the page cache (CTRL+F5 or CMD+R).

Comment

raywjohnson Links are reversed for me also. I did refresh the page, still does it. I’m on an iPad Air running the latest version. 14.4.2
          I have another iPad running the same version and it does it on that one also. My PC running Windows 10 is fine.
          Last edited by Panhead John; May 10, 2021, 06:30 AM.

Comment

They changed the masthead. Force refresh, restart etc

Comment

Thanks Rick, I just now did all that and it’s still reversed. And the new mastheads aren’t showing up on my iPad or iPhone either.
              Last edited by Panhead John; May 10, 2021, 09:44 AM.

Comment

raywjohnson Everything’s working as advertised now. Good job. New mastheads are showing on my iPads and phone. And they’re taking me to the right place when clicked. Thanks

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here