Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSG Santa Maria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSG Santa Maria

WHY do I keep doing this to myself? Just ordered a 48" Santa Maria grill! I have been wanting one for a long time. Now I get to wait for what seems like almost forever.

I waited about 5 months for my LSG Adjustable 2 years ago so I understand your pain. Take 2 aspirin and go to bed.

Comment

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      okay that I can relate to!

• Skip
      Skip commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm excited for you to get your New Cooker.

Good choice! It is my favorite cooker just for the fun of using it.

Comment

Remember Great things come to those who wait! Damn another wait! Going to be wonderful

Comment

LSG junkie....First taste is really expensive and so are the 2nd tastes and the 3rd tastes........

Comment

Congrats. MCS is terrible disease. …..

Comment

Originally posted by ofelles View Post
            WHY do I keep doing this to myself? Just ordered a 48" Santa Maria grill! I have been wanting one for a long time. Now I get to wait for what seems like almost forever.
            Geez, and I havent shopped for your Secret Santa gift yet. Thanks man!!

Comment

Congratulations on your new cooker.

Comment

Whoohoo. You’re gonna love that puppy. Congrats.

And it’s time to stare at the clock. Tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock

Comment

I have learned there is never an end to MCS. I wish that was not true, but it is.

Comment

You do it because you can do it !!!!!
                    Thats why you do it,,,,,,
                    And we’re all looking forward to some great pics !!!

Comment

Oooooooh absolutely! Great buy!

Comment

In my opinion, if you have a Santa Maria Grill on your back deck no one can really question you on whether or not you can grill LIKE A BBQ BOSS.

Comment

Congrats. Santa Marias look like such fun.

On the other hand, I'm trying to figure out hacking the LSG server to change the delivery address to mine. I should be able to work that into my new outdoor kitchen just fine.

Comment

• ofelles
                            ofelles commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Wow! And here I thought I was a good judge of character! Spinaker!

Congrats. Can't wait to see action shots

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here