Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitmaster Club Exclusive First Look - Blasphemy Ribs Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent Job, Brother!
    Many thanks fer sharin alla yer hard work.

Comment

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. 😎

Comment

Great video, I've had a craving for Memphis dry ribs but my wife wants Asian style ribs this week, I now have the solution. I'll use spare ribs and trim them so I have the rib tips and the boneless strip for the asian style also.

Comment

Great video. This has been my go-to way of making ribs for the past 6 months.

Comment

I'm going to have to try this. I see that you put the Weber grill pan on a cookie sheet to catch drippings. Is there any reason not to line the cookie sheet with foil?

Comment

• mgaretz
              mgaretz commented
              Editing a comment
              The cookie sheet is only for transporting to and from the grill so you don’t drip on the way. You don’t cook with it, and the one I use is non-stick so it cleans up easily.
              Last edited by mgaretz; July 9, 2020, 03:13 PM.

• Jintsfan
              Jintsfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Got it. Missed that somehow.

Great job

Comment

Excellent! I need to try this!

Comment

Thanks for teaching us some more skills. Always wondered about cutting before smoking. Assume you put back on the grill after saucing for 30 minutes? Wasn't clear to me.

Comment

• mgaretz
                  mgaretz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, they go back on for 30 minutes.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here