Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bobby Flay's old TV show "Grill it!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobby Flay's old TV show "Grill it!"

He did 3 seasons starting in 2008. I'm not big on watching a lot of the shows on the Food Network. I don't like reality shows or heavily produced fake drama. So I wish there were more shows like Grill It! He's mostly cooking on Weber kettles, the guest is typically a home griller, it's not a competition, he usually makes a cocktail too. What's not to Iike? If you haven't seen it check it out. You can stream it on the Food Network. I access it through their app on Roku.

I’ll have to check that out.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you'll like it, Glitchy.

I am a Flay fan too, so I'll check out.

Comment

Yeah, back when they had actual cooking shows. Go figure.
      Now it’s game shows, "reality" crappola, and travelogues. Not interested in any of those.

Comment

Those were fun. I've seen some later interviews with him where he basically said "yeah, they stuck us out there with some charcoal grills and we'd never used them before, we were just making it up as we went" LOL

Comment

The first series I remember watching Flay in was Grillin' & Chillin'. I will have to dial up the Google machine to see what I can find on those old shows.

Comment

I used to like several of the old Food Network shows, Flay's, Batali's, and Michael Chiarello's shows, to name a few. Now, I hardly watch it.

Comment

• Craigar
            Craigar commented
            Editing a comment
            Honestly, I can't remember the last time I tuned into Food Network. A lot of what they do any more could be shown on the Cartoon Network...IMO.

Another one Flat did was Barbeque Addiction and it's a great one as well.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here