Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Eats: The Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Eats: The Return

I'm excited that Good Eats and Alton Brown are coming back and I was reading an article on The Takeout about this and learned that Alton Brown was the director of R.E.M.'s The One I Love video. A man of many talents it seems.

I to enjoy The Good Eats programs.

Comment

Yeah, im looking forward to this. Always like AB and that show.

Comment

Good show đź‘Ť

Comment

I love Good Eats. His fajitas recipe is awesome. Damn good Dawg.

Comment

• ColonialDawg
            ColonialDawg commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, that recipe! It’s awesome. Only thing I do different is cook it hot over my SNS rather than on the coals; although I have done them on the coals and it’s kinda fun.

• Smoking77
            Smoking77 commented
            Editing a comment
            We tried cooking directly on the coals once. Thought it was delicious, but not necessarily better than cooking on the grate right above the coals. Such a great, simple marinade. Ever try the marinade on other cuts of meat?

• ColonialDawg
            ColonialDawg commented
            Editing a comment
            Not yet. I’m tempted to try it on Dino ribs.

My wife and I enjoyed the show on YouTube last night and we are glad to see this make a comeback. After last night's episode, I see chicken parm in my near future.

Comment

Might be time for me to get a T.V?

Comment

I watched the first episode and it was as great as all the rest. Can't wait to see the others. When I first started cooking I followed his recipes and techniques almost exclusively. Seems like AB was the one who popularized a more scientific method of cooking which led to people like Kenji and others taking what he was doing to the next level.

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
              ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
              Editing a comment
              and that he has no problem correcting himself like he does during the Reloaded episodes (which likely led to the greenlight of a new GE series )

I’m my opinion Alton Brown’s shrimp cocktail is the best ever!

Comment

Good Eats premiers this Sunday on Food Network with 2 shows at 10:00 and 10:30.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here