Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grilling the Brazilian Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grilling the Brazilian Way

So out if the blue my girlfriend bought me this book as a gift. I can't wait to start reading and cooking Brazilian style.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190809_142014.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	727912

It sounds interesting, especially that ol’ Evandro is the Culinary director of Texas de Brazil.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Orly?

I'd buy the book for the cover alone.

K.

Comment

I had a group of 13 Aussies pass through Buenos Aires on there way back from this festival. https://www.churrascadafestival.com/
      They were the top pitmasters and butchers from Australia. Also the guy that runs this event. https://meatstock.com.au/

A lot of top pitmasters where there. Check out the piggy ferris wheel https://www.instagram.com/p/B0vhc6Rhnsh/
      Next year I will go for sure.
      Last edited by Ahumadora; August 10, 2019, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• theroc
        theroc commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow. That ferris wheel really is remarkable.

I think all you need is them there Brazilian skewers...

Comment

I was thinking you were getting waxed!

Comment

• ofelles
          ofelles commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, now I have the visual! 🤢

Very cool. Where did she get that book from?

Comment

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          Amazon

Oh heck yeah! One of my favorite ways to cook! We have a lot of brazilian exchange students at the farm and we are always doing set ups like this in the summer and fall. Although it is tasty, the actual cooking process might be the true highlight. It is so much fun.

Comment

My daughter in law is Brazilian, and that book is one of our go-tos. Especially the Fire-Roasted Picanha and the Pork and Black Bean Stew. (Don't skip the "optional" smoked pork ribs).

Comment

I always try to stop at the Brazilian restaurant in Indianapolis when we go to Iowa. They have some mighty fine grub on skewers and you can eat till your stuffed and the sides are excellent also.

Comment

• johnmcq4
              johnmcq4 commented
              Editing a comment
              Living in Indy I've had the good fortune to eat at Fugo de Chao a few times. I'm to cheap to go there very often so I bought a smoker and joined Amazing Ribs so I could eat great at home. Now if I could just get myself to spend enough to buy meat that isn't ground. ;-)

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here