Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New TV Show - The Butcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New TV Show - The Butcher

This looks interesting

If it's produced like Forged in Fire I'll watch it. I like being entertained while gaining education. As long as it doesn't go too far into the whole reality gameshow trope... but I can't tell from the previews. They got a watcher for at least the first season here

Comment

• ssandy_561
      ssandy_561 commented
      Editing a comment
      They just ran this commercial during Forged in Fire.

Yea they get way too dramatic with some of these pseudo game/reality shows. Tons of great butchery videos on YouTube if you’re really interested in the craft.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't stomach the reality shows.

Game/reality show. Yawn.

Comment

Loud music - zoom up on a contestant's shocked face - louder music to create cliffhanger drama - cut to commercial - return from commercials - recap last 3 minutes prior to commercial break - begin new content for 3 minutes - repeat.

Hate that cookie cutter formula they use. Hopefully this show is not that.

Comment

• Craigar
        Craigar commented
        Editing a comment
        Huskee right with ya man! This sounds like a comment for the "What grinds your gears" thread.

I'm predisposed to not caring for. I'll get it a try but being from the "History" I won't get my hopes up.

Comment

I am going to give it a try just cause i like forged in fire. This blade will kill. One of my favorite lines. I am a sick puppy.

Comment

Is that the same guy that hosted Top Gun a few years ago?

Comment

Looks interesting. I do hope they make it instructional.

Comment

There might be some instructional aspect to it but I can not stomach the trauma and drama of these competition shows. And all the commercials and recaps as mentioned by Huskee.....I'll pass

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here