Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Good Burnt Ends Recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Good Burnt Ends Recipe

I did this yesterday with a brisket cook and we really liked them. One note is to start the sauce before you take the point off for cubing as it takes about 45 minutes to reduce the cola down and finish the sauce. https://jesspryles.com/recipe/best-e...et-burnt-ends/

I like her posts on social media. Easy on the eyes too...

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I didn't realize it was her site until I scrolled to the bottom. She seems like she'd be fun to hang out with (but one never knows about "celebrities").

Thanks for the link. Looks good and I'm in the mood for them. You did cost me $14. I saw it called for Hardcore Carnivore Black. So recipe looks good, searched went to their website and bought. Rave reviews. BTW cheaper than Amazon with shipping .

Comment

• JoeSousa
      JoeSousa commented
      Editing a comment
      I have used that rub on some cuts like tri-tip and flank in the past. Very good and interesting flavor that is quite a bit different than most rubs.

• Argoboy
      Argoboy commented
      Editing a comment
      The rub that is available for sale has salt in it, Meathead’s rubs contain no salt? He has stated salt is harder to control when it is in the rub. Salt can also be a low cost filler too?

• fzxdoc
      fzxdoc commented
      Editing a comment
      My daughter gave me Hard Core Carnivore rubs-- I used one on ribs. VERY salt-laden. Almost ruined the ribs.

Kathryn

Nice! I like the cola reduction. I might have to give this one a try. Thanks for posting, Mike!

Comment

Thanks fzxdoc for the heads up .I'll try it on a cheaper piece of protein. If it's a bust, I've wasted a lot more $$$ than $14 on other stuff.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here