Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite non-cooking current tv show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your favorite non-cooking current tv show?

Got one you watch every week come Hell or high water? My wife and I are not real big tv watchers but here's 3 that we try to watch whenever we can, usually by downloading them.

Game of Thrones
    Schitt's Creek
    Stranger Things

How about you, got any can't miss favorites?

Yep...Gator baseball games! Probably not what you’re looking for 😊.

Comment

No comment. Oh, wait..dang it, I guess I did. We "cut the cable" recently, but did enjoy GOT and Stranger Things, as well as other programs. However, don't miss TV one bit. It sits there silently mocking us with it's dust collecting abilities, but we learned long ago how to ignore that overrated attribute.

Comment

Roseanne

Comment

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          +1

Hell on Wheels
        Godless
        Peaky Blinders

Comment

• FishTalesNC
          FishTalesNC commented
          Editing a comment
          Peaky Blinders is the bomb!

• holehogg
          holehogg commented
          Editing a comment
          + 1 Peaky Blinders and Sneaky Pete

Nothing! I don’t own a tv so, I don’t give a rip.

Comment

• DeusDingo
          DeusDingo commented
          Editing a comment
          you must have a problem with parachutes.

Brooklyn 99
        Timeless
        Better Call Saul

Comment

My wife and I never miss Chicago Fire. My personal fave is Forged in Fire.

Comment

• SoCal Chris
            SoCal Chris commented
            Editing a comment
            I love Forged in Fire.

I'll admit to liking Gotham...

Comment

Live sports are 80% of my television time. Other than that I watch shows the family likes--The Voice, NBC's Chicago franchise, HGTV. I'm always on the lookout for documentaries, esp sports docs (even if you aren't a big WWE/WWF fan HBOs Andre the Giant doc is excellent). I am two episodes into Narcos on Netflix. I think I'll stay with it.

Comment

I got hooked on The Walking Dead with the very first episode on Halloween 2010. Other than that, Fear the Walking Dead and Better Call Saul are about the only tv shows I watch.

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                Forgot about Better Call Saul, editing my post above. We love that one.

• Bigjamoke
                Bigjamoke commented
                Editing a comment
                My wife and I have been going through Fear the Walking Dead. Really great!

• Steve R.
                Steve R. commented
                Editing a comment
                I actually didn't like FTWD at all in the beginning. Too many unlikable characters, and I just didn't care if any of them survived. But I stuck with it and they started to grow on me after the first few episodes.

Right now about 90% of my TV is NBA playoffs and the other 10% is the new series of Bosch on amazon prime. I read all the books years ago and was super pumped when they turned it into a tv show. Plus for some reason i love Titus Welliver as an actor.

Comment

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
                Bob's Burgers

Comment

95% of the time it’s sports; baseball, basketball, football, NASCAR. I occasionally relinquish the controller so my wife can watch her stuff

Comment

Other than food-related shows, it's pretty much NBA at this point.

I like Game of Thrones, but it's really on so rarely the last few years I don't think it counts.

Got a huge DVR full of crap The Wife and The Boy record, I don't think they watch all that much of it, though. I do have a lot of movies, we do a lot of family movie nights. Last night we watched The Italian Job.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here